Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

On December 27th, 2016 I paid $39.99 for the professional selling plan to become and Amazon seller.  Here is a copy of the confirmation email I got, and the one containing the instructions.

Then when tinkering and playing around with my brand new seller account I noticed I had been kicked out of the system and was not able to log in again.

I thought the problem was my password which I changed but still was not able to access my account.

Then I tried contacting customer support by using this form found in the help section, and got this response in which they sent me a couple of links which I could not access anymore as I was unable to login again and they are only accessible when logged in. Useless.

contacted them again but then they replied referring unauthorized activity (?) and reset all my access details and then instructed me to proceed to create a new password by going to the "forgot password?" link which I did by following all the process to no avail.

After another message sent to their customer desk they replied saying that my email was not in their data base!!

Another email goes to them and then I got the sack, an email notifying me that I was not allowed to sell using their service. And that is the end of my communication with Amazon regarding this issue without a chance to get a refund for a service I NEVER used.

Notice in that last email my reply asking kindly if I could have a refund but then nothing happened.

I have already reported this situation to my local bank and waiting to see how all this turns out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2017 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazon-seller-central/internet/amazon-seller-central-scammed-me-by-not-offering-the-agreed-servicenbsp-1347788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Seller Central