Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

What happened to Amazon, it seems to have gone downhill recently. An item I ordered was suppose to come in Frustration-Free Packaging. Amazon's own website states that the contents are suppose to be properly placed in a secure shipping box. What did I get, my order arrived in the flimsy retail box all beaten up. Now, I had to go thru the return process which is a waste of time for something that was suppose to arrive in the condition promised.

In another order, there website stated that I was suppose to receive my package by December 3 but it never arrived. I tracked it on USPS website and it stated that the tracking number couldn't be located. I contacted the USPS and they said that the package wasn't even shipped. Now, Amazon's websites stated that it should arrive by Dec 8. I wonder if it will even be shipped.

Now, their log in page is having problems. Every time I log in, it sends me back to the log in page but now it tells me to input characters from picture besides inputting my log in info. I contacted customer service and she didn't know what to do. I told her to transfer me to the tech department because they fixed a similar problem a few months back. The response from their tech dept was a joke, she was just making up lies. First she told me that It's their new log in system to make it more secure. I told her that there must be a problem because that's not what they told me that last time this happened.

Then she said that it's the new way to log in, I told her the last time they fixed it up immediately when this happened (which they did). Then she comes up with another story that Amazon has just upgraded their system and everyone is experiencing the same problem. I asked when will it be fixed and she didn't know. Then I told her that I wanted send a notice to the webmaster to fix the issue, she was hesitant and didn't know what to do. She then stated there was already a notice and it's being looked into. She was making continuous lies over and over.

Amazon (executives and managers) should really look into these problems because this is going to destroy customer confidence and that means less revenue for the company. When customer confidence is lost, it's very hard to get it back because they will spend their money elsewhere. If you're a customer who's experiencing these problems too, please complain because they won't get fixed until you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2016 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazon/internet/amazon-amazon-problems-with-orders-and-log-in-internet-1341347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon