Complaint Review: Amazon

• Amazon
    amazon.com
    Internet

Amazon ripoff 2months in no refund Internet

I accidentally ordered a mag subscription while browsing this company site. I then cancelled almost immediately. Well I have to say that I have ordered other items from them before with complete satisfaction. I have my account set up with them to automatically withdraw the funds from my account and in this instance they did just that. I called their 800 number which is non existent on the web site and informed them that I had cancelled the order 1 minute after placing the order.

It has been 2 months and I still do not show a refund to my bank and the only response from the company was an automated email stating that they were looking into it. Anyway when I called the 800 number they said that I should call my bank and tell them to give me credit on my account for the withdrawal. Now does that make sense to anyone?

To make a long story short this guy told me that I would be contacted by some one who could straighten this out. Keep our fingers crossed.

Brenda
naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2006 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazon/internet/amazon-ripoff-2months-in-no-refund-internet-173874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content