Complaint Review: Amazon

• Amazon
    www.amazon.com
    Internet

Amazon shipping ripoff Internet

I ordered express shipping from Amazon (the checkout said if I ordered in the next 6 hours I could receive my book by Monday) They collected the fees for the shipping and now its 8 days later and I still don't have my book. I called and they said that express shipping has 10 days to get to you. I asked for a supervisor and the guy put me on hold and then came back on pretending to be someone else. He said too bad we aren't refunding the money to you for the shipping we still have until monday to get it to you.

I told him hey that isn't express, he said yes it is and you aren't getting a refund, I don't care what you think you just didn't read the info right. I have been all over the site and express says 2-6 days. Has anyone else had this problem?

Jas
Sterling Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazon/internet/amazon-shipping-ripoff-internet-418576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content