Complaint Review: Amazon

• Amazon
    www.amazon.com
    Nationwide

Amazon STINKS Sellers BEWARE Ripoff internet

I started selling merchandise through Amazon about 3 months ago. I had pretty good success and enjoyed working with the auctions and the z shops. I did however run into a problem trying to transfer funds into my checking account.

For 3 weeks I followed all of the instructions. I called my bank and I waited to get paid. Nothing. The last item that I sold was a Lexmark Scanner. This transaction took place about 3 weeks ago. Yesterday while visting my account I noticed a negative buyer feedback. When I saw what this lady had said I was in shock. She stated that when the package arrived at the post office the person told her that whatever was in the package was broken so she refused it. She went on to say that She had emailed me 6 days prior for a refund and I had refused to answer her.

I immediately went back through my email account. I could not find anything. I did a search for this email she "said" she sent nothing. I tried to email her to apologize for her inconvience, and she bounced my email. I had purchased insurance on this package at time of shippment so I knew if it was broken that I would be covered.

However, About an hour after I read this, I received an email from Alliance stating that my account had been closed and my funds were on hold for 90 days. I was furious. I searched for a number to call these morons and finally go to talk to a live operator who stated that I needed to file a report with alliance telling them my side of the story. I asked her why did they take this customers word and why did they not investigate the complaint before making such a decision. She could not answer my question. I have an attorney that plans on pursuing this case but the damange has been done. I have no merchandise , no money, and no account.

Karen
cedarbluff, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2005 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazon/nationwide/amazon-stinks-sellers-beware-ripoff-internet-159711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content