Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Reported By: WhiteTigerr580 — Austin Texas USA
  • Amazon.com

Internet
    USA

Amazon Digital Services LLC Bait and Switch !!! No Satisfaction or Customer Service Here!!! Internet

I placed an order on PRIME DAY (July 12th) for a 7" Fire Tablet at the price of $33. something. I had previously bought one for my Mom for a gift and had been pleased with it so decided to order one for myself. I thought it was a good deal. Well I got it yesterday.

The Touch Screen virtually didn't work and it would not get rid of a Washington Post App I did NOT want as it was a subscription and what do I care about Washington in Texas?

So I wanted to EXCHANGE the one I had for one that worked. That was NOT an option!!!

Customer Service, if you can call it that, was swift to give me a refund but refused to exchange the tablet. Now considering that they squirred up an order previously and gave me not the bedbug mattress ENCASEMENTS I had ordered but fitted bedbug SHEETS (which I let go and did not exchange) I was MIGHTY UNHAPPY.

I feel like Prime Day was just an opportunity to pass off INFERIOR products to the public and then stick them with them!!!!

I will be limiting my business with Amazon from now on. I am VERY disappointed in the company and it's service!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2016 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazoncom/internet/amazon-digital-services-llc-bait-and-switch-no-satisfaction-or-customer-service-here-1317452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content