Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, February 27, 2011
  • Reported By: T — Highland California U.S.A.
  • Amazon.com
    amazon.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Amazon.com Amazon.com is a cheater. USA, Internet

Amazon.com is a cheater. They stole my hard earn money and refuse to give it back. Yes, I SAID STOLE. Five days before I had to pay my rent, they sent me an email telling me that my account is under review, and they will hold my funds for 30 days. They said I have high rate of cancellation. There were only 5 cancellations on that month. And it's because customers changed their minds. I have 100% positive feedback. No problem with customers.

I feel like I want to scream. Amazon doesn't care if you get evicted. They don't care if you are sick or dying, or have financial difficulty. They just want your money. Period. They're driven by greed and jealousy. If you're selling very well on Amazon, they will do whatever it takes to stop you. They will come up with a stupid reason to suspend your account.

In a meantime, their CEOs use your money for God knows what. They use it to buy a jet, a big house, a nice car and anything they want. I have to skip meals, so that I have enough money to pay rent (tears). That's not fair. The freaking BBB is not doing anything about it because Amazon pays them to look the other way.

You know the funny thing is they don't have to cheat people to get rich, they can be fair and still get rich. What they do is unjust and unnecessary. Those people who came in defend of Amazon, they just don't know what it's like to have this thing happens to them. It makes me sick to my stomach.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazoncom/internet/amazoncom-amazoncom-is-a-cheater-usa-internet-700443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content