Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Amazon.com

Internet
    USA

Amazon.com AmazonPrime Charged Bank Account says Card Is Not On File Internet

For my son's 3rd birthday this year I decided to purchase his gifts from Amazon. At the time of my purchase I had plenty of money in my bank account. It took Amazon almost a whole month to finally debit the money from my account. It's now about a week later and they charge me a $25.00 "RETURN SERVICE FEE"!

My account is now overdrawn by Amazon in which I will have to take care of the fee's now from my bank.

I called Amazon 3 different times this morning because I was told I would be put on hold and then got hung up on. They kept asking me for the last 4 numbers of my debit card I used and an expiration date. I provided it to them, being this was my first and LAST time I will ever buy with Amazon, they say they cannot find that card on my account!!

They tell me they are going to transfer me over to another department that can help me, and if I don't mind holding one last time. [continued below]....

..... They transfer me and then I am greeted with telephone prompts, so I select the appropriate number associated with my concern and again I am hung up on.

I will never ever, ever, ever, ever purchase or tell any friends or family to purchase from Amazon. I will be sure that my bank NEVER lets Amazon have access to my banking account information!

Thanks for the headache Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2017 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazoncom/internet/amazoncom-amazonprime-charged-bank-account-says-card-is-not-on-file-internet-1375907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content