Complaint Review: AMAZON.COM

• AMAZON.COM
    amazon.com/help/atoz
    Internet

AMAZON.COM WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY Internet

On 12/08/2007 I placed an order for a gift to be sent to someone and I paid by e-check. ($108.76) A few days later I was emailed that the item was out of stock and I would be issued a refund. Thats fine, well I waited one week, then two weeks and no money returned. I contacted Amazon.com being as they have this A to Z guarantee and was advised they would check into it. A week later I received an email saying the money has been sent back on the 8th. Keep in mind thats the same day I placed the order and the money was not taken out of my account until the 10th. I again emailed them and they wanted to see a copy of my bank statement, ok, I faxed it to them.

Today 1/12/2008 I received another email saying the money had been returned on the 8th. and that they has closed the claim. Well I have not received a dime of my money back and have no way to get it.

The A to Z guarantee they claim to have is worthless and Amazon.com is run by a bunch of crooks.
Never ever pay for anything on Amazon.com using your bank account.

Mad in georgia
OCILLA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazoncom/internet/amazoncom-will-keep-your-money-internet-299410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content