Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Reported By: Wright Commerce — Englewood Colorado USA
  • Amazon.com

Nationwide
    USA

Amazon.com Amazon closed down my business, and only source of income, with false claims and is withholding massive amounts of my money Amazon.com Nationwide

Amazon unjustly accused me of running multiple stores and suspended my account. They have withheld the thousands of dollars of every penny I have ever earned on Amazon and are refusing to release my own money.

I've reached out to Seller Performance Team ten times and spent countless hours on the telephone with other support members asking them to escalate my case.

No one has followed up with me. My tireless efforts in getting this resolved and my store up and running again have been to no avail. I was even personally told by a support member that Amazon does not need my business and has no reason to explain its false claims.

On the 24th of May, the same day I became buy box eligible, I received a notification that all of my seller privileges had been suspended. I sent an appeal with a plan of action that was immediately denied by what would seem to be have been an automated response.

I am merely asking for help and a professional and fair human look into this.

I am completely innocent in connection with any other Amazon store whatsoever.

I have been falsely accused by Amazon of operating three stores.

I did some looking into one of the stores Amazon claims I am connected with and it is a sham of a store with Three Products for Sale, and contains articles boasting about how to defraud Amazon sellers which directly link websites where to buy Amazon storefront login credentials for a few dollars. The other store is the name of my inventory software that simply tells me how my stock is doing; it has nothing to do with an Amazon storefront.

Amazon has falsely accused me, in my complete innocence, both in how I operated my store containing metrics completely within their standards, they refuse me any right to appeal, and are withholding thousands of dollars of my money.  As my only source of income, Amazon's fraudulent claims are costing me in damages and lost income every single day. I need someone who will look into my case and help resolve this.

I would like to be contacted by Amazon, have their fraudulent charges explained and dropped, my store reinstated and all of my money released to me. This has wasted my time, made me disgusted in a company I once respected and admired, and cost me a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2017 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amazoncom/nationwide/amazoncom-amazon-closed-down-my-business-and-only-source-of-income-with-false-claims-a-1378881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content