Complaint Review: Ambassador RV Resort

615 Smeed pkwy
    Caldwell, Idaho
    USA

Ambassador RV Resort DEB Scam Artists and overchargers - thieves Caldwell Idaho

While traveling with my family we decided to stop at the Ambassador RV Resort to stay.  That was a huge mistake!  We were informed of their rules upon check-in and was taken to our spot.  The lady at the front desk whose name I only know as Deb was extremely rude to us and we were immediately unsure if this was a bad idea.

After we parked at set up, we decided to take a quick shower as we were on the road for several hours.  The bathrooms were (and this is puting it nicely) discusting.  They wreaked of mold and we were forced to where sandals as we showered.  We decided to use the pool with our children and immediately realized that this place was the most non child friendly RV park that we have ever been too.  At 7 oclock, we were informed that it was adults only time and our children had to leave.  We were the only ones in the pool.  We gathered up our kids and went back to our rv. [continued below]....

.....

The next morning we departed very early, around 7 a.m.  Happy to leave this place behind.  A few days later I reviewed my credit card statement and realized that Ambassador RV Resort had charged my card 3 times for only one night.  I called them and after being put on hold for over 15 minutes, the lady we met at the beginning (Deb) spoke to us about it.  Again, she was extremely rude and refused to refund our money for the overcharge.  I had to get ahold of my credit card issuer and dispute the charges.

Do yourself a favor and NEVER stay at this place..You will regret it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2015 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ambassador-rv-resort/caldwell-idaho-83605/ambassador-rv-resort-deb-scam-artists-and-overchargers-thieves-caldwell-idaho-1229786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content