Complaint Review: AMD-Video Computer Stores/Computer Personalities

• AMD-Video Computer Stores/Computer Personalities
    6907 Easton Road
    Pipersville,, PA, CA

VIDEO COMPUTER STORE- AMD - California & Pennsylvania ...complete ripoffs

I ordered a system in early July and have seen this advertized every weekend since. To date I have rec'd nothing and I was recently charged on my finance card. When I call, I am constantly on hold for over an hour where I can only call once a week when I have a spare 2 hours to remain on hold. When I finally get someone to answer the phone they claim they are only answering the phone and can't answer my questions. I have left vmails and emails and never rec'd a response.

They are now advertizing an upgraded mhz system for the same price I ordered in July. I've been told I can upgrade but it would be considered a new order and take ??? as I'd fall in line. Some of the names I spoke with over the past months are Terry, Terry (he claims, he's not the same Terry I spoke to three weeks earlier), Bruce, Cindy Russo, George Cappell and many others. I tried calling Tom Toles sales manager, Steve Smith VP and Lin head of AMD. There is no way a consumer can receive satisfaction with this kind of service. If I did this, I'd be sued or bankrupt but not AMD. They are complete ripoffs, stay away.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amd-video-computer-storescomputer-personalities/pipersville-pa-ca-18947/video-computer-store-amd-california-pennsylvania-complete-ripoffs-3279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content