Complaint Review: Amden Corp - Cybersonic

• Reported By: Sunriver OR
  • Amden Corp - Cybersonic
    20100 Vermont ave
    Torrance, California

Amden Corp Cybersonic ripoff the business that clearly doesn't give a dam 20100 Vermont aveTorrance California

*Consumer Suggestion: Be Dilligent! You CAN Get Customer Service.

I bought this toothbrush on April 19,2002 and received it approx. 6 weeks later. The unit quit 1 month ago(08/20/2002). I have tried to get in touch with someone to see if I can get it replaced or get my money back, but to no avail. This company clearly DOESN'T GIVE A d**n about its product or the consumer who tries to use it. From the bad consumer reports I have read about them, I don't see the point in spending the money to return it if I am not going to get my original money refunded or a new product with expedient delivery.

Carolynn
Sunriver, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2002 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amden-corp-cybersonic/torrance-california/amden-corp-cybersonic-ripoff-the-business-that-clearly-doesnt-give-a-dam-20100-vermont-av-30733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Be Dilligent! You CAN Get Customer Service.

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

I also had an ongoing situation concerning specifically, not receiving my replacement brushes as promised. I wrote letters, made phone calls etc., all to no avail. However, with a little digging, I was able to reach somebody at Cybersonic's Corporate HQ who was very helpful and quickly resolved my problem. I've had no problems since.

Try contacting them by phone at either (949)240-3321 or (800)353-7525. You may not reach a customer service rep through these numbers but MOST importantly, you WILL reach a LIVE body.

Also FYI, their corporate mailing address is 27132 Paseo Espada, San Juan Capistrano, CA.

Good luck!