Complaint Review: Amden Corp

• Amden Corp
    370 Ampole Ave
    Torance, California

Cybersonic Toothbrush Rip off

On Feb 28, 2001 I sent a money order to cybersonic for the toothbrush. Considering this was before 9-11, Post office said it would take 5 business days to get there, they got order around March 5, 2001.

When I called to compain I never have recieved any "free" toothbrush replacements they told me I bought it on Sept 15th. IT DOES NOT TAKE 5 and 1/2 months to deliver this!

I have never recieved any free replacement brushes( even after Sept 15th, I should have recieved at least one set(in Dec).They refuse to answer any questions or even answer the phone.Please help, lets all flood their website with complaints every day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amden-corp/torance-california-90501/cybersonic-toothbrush-rip-off-10632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content