Complaint Review: Ameri-Source Publications

• Ameri-Source Publications
    100 Walnut Street
    Champlain, New York

Ameri-Source Publications ripoff Champlain New York

In 2001, I received a phone call for advertising which sounded too good to be true. I agreed to try advertising in the Business to Business pages for 1 year. When I received the bill, it was for close to $300.00 which is not what I had agreed to.

Upon contacting the company, I was told the book had already went into publication and I would be responsible to pay the bill. Through several phone calls, I agreed to pay for that year but to cancel any further business with this company unless they were contacted by me. The company sent me a letter stating that fact and it was forgotten until 1 1/2 years later, I get a phone call stating I owed $300 again for 2002.

I protested and told the operator I did not authorize the advertising. They sent me a bill anyway and said I had agreed to run the ad for 2 years at $300 per year. Again, after several phone calls from their company insisting the book had been published and my company owed this amount and threatening to turn us over to collections, I faxed them the letter they sent to us in 2001 stating there would be no more publications ran. Of course, we have not heard back from them. I only wish we would have known sooner that this was a scam. And by the way, we never even received the supposed 2001 publication.

Roger
Lebanon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2002 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ameri-source-publications/champlain-new-york-12919/ameri-source-publications-ripoff-champlain-new-york-35856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content