Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, February 18, 2015

• Reported By: DaisyShilohRose — Oxford Georgia
America star books
fredrick, Maryland USA

America star books publish america will not give my rights back, and my contract expires in april 2015 fredrick Maryland

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I am reporting them because they are a scam publisher. My contract expires in April of this year and it says to notify them three months in advance. I did last month and was toild that they automatically renwed my contract in Jan. I told them, I didn't even sign it til April. I was told I would have to pay 299.00 to get rights back that should be mine now for free. I just want my rights back. They are rude and not paying me for the books they are selling. I can go to Anazon .com and find used copies. I never got [aid for. I even told them why do you want to renew a contract when you aren't making money. They wouldn't even admit that's why they are doing it. I need my rights back and that's all I want. I have all the contracts and mailing enevlops and everything. I need a pro bono lawyer. I have no money. I just want what is mine back.  If anyone can help me please contact me. Do not send your work to these people you will never get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2015 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/america-star-books/fredrick-maryland/america-star-books-publish-america-will-not-give-my-rights-back-and-my-contract-expires-1210010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America star books