Complaint Review: American Airlines

• American Airlines

Nationwide
    USA

American Airlines Treats their passengers very badly Nationwide

No matter how cheap this airline is, do not use them.  I was on their airlines last month (Dec., 2016) and not only witness harsh treatment but experienced as well.  Trying to figure out how to get a sticky for my luggage to put on the plane, the woman helping me got annoyed and had attitude.  On the flight, a woman sitting next to me was treated very badly by the flight attendant when she told her to get off the phone, stood in front of her and said, "Come on Come on, get off the phone".  Since I wasn't getting off the flight due to my plane continuing on to my destination, they asked me to get off the flight so they could eat.  As I was getting off the flight, I smiled at one of the employees who gave me a dirty look.

I had to use the restroom and I hear my name being paged to get on the plane.  When I get to the guy to him my boarding plane he had an attitude and said, "Let's get going" and made some remark about me being late.

One lady said they told her there was no room for her luggage when indeed, there was plenty of room.

This Airlines is extremely unprofessional, disgusting and I will NEVER fly them again.  The worst airline in the history of airlines and I hope you will take the warning to heart.

Best of luck if you decide to use them and I hope they treat you better then myself and people I was on the flight with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2017 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-airlines/nationwide/american-airlines-treats-their-passengers-very-badly-nationwide-1349987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content