Report: #920688

• American Auto Shield
    2226 North 3rd street
    Saint Charles, Missouri
    United States of America

American Auto Shield Mavaro Solutions llc !!! Proffessional Scammers And Hackers.!!! DONT BE ANOTHER VICTIM OF THESE CROOKS Saint Charles, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Same Issuies

*Consumer Comment: Mavaro Solutions will not cancel my extended warranty

This company has to be one of the most scamming bunch of crooks you'll ever deal with.I'd like to get a Class Action law suit started against the Mavaro-American Auto shield company.Just to see how many other people people they have done this to.My bank personally Sent this company a cancellation letter beacause they tried hitting my bank account 3 different times causing numerous inconvienences.

Then after all that a month goes by and they went through another company to debit my account,and thats illegal.(OMNI Group LLC)This place is no good and some how when i had purchased my new car this company(Mavaro) had all my personal information.When you go to buy a car make sure you tell your dealership to NOT be giving any kind of information out to nobody.But I was on the phone with these people for over 3 hours demanding that my money be refunded back to my account.I had to speak with 6 different tellamarketers that this company provided.

Finally i got thru to some second grade idiot thats suppose to be a manager of this crooked out fit that said that i could get my money refunded through the customer service department.Then i got transfered and talkd to a lady that sounded like she had down syndrome,and then disconnects my call.What kind of madness is this.Do not have anything to do with this company.Chances are if theyll put you thru this much hassle,doesnt say much for there "so called" coverages.If theres anybody who has been a victim of these people i urge you to get ahold of a lawyer immediatly.my issue still isnt resolved. Email me plz (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-auto-shield/saint-charles-missouri-63301/american-auto-shield-mavaro-solutions-llc-proffessional-scammers-and-hackers-dont-920688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Same Issuies

AUTHOR: steve - ()

I have so far tried twice to cancel and have been unsecsesfull.  After being on hold for 15 minutes just to talk to somebody, I have gotten the run around and as others have stated you keep telling them to cancel the policy and they wont.  THere has to be something to do about these people.  Does anybody know?   I would just stop payingl but Im not sure if it will effect my credit.

Mavaro Solutions will not cancel my extended warranty

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

On Sept. 10, 2012, sometime before noon, my elderly friend (he is like my dad) called Mavaro Solutions LLC to cancel an extended service agreement he had purchased from them about a week before. He got nowhere because they kept trying to convince him to keep it. He got angry and hung up. Later that afternoon, I tried to help him to resolve this matter. They would not speak with me so we put the phone on speaker.  My friend told Germaine, the agent, over 27 times (I started making tick marks every time he asked to cancel it) to PLEASE cancel the agreement, Germaine was relentless in trying to make him change his mind. This agent was not helpful at all. He only caused more stress on my friend's already weak heart. He wants to cancel it. Plain and simple one would think. We both got so frustrated.  My friend walked away because he could not take it anymore and after I asked Germaine how does he sleep at night, I hung up. It is obvious my friend is not going to get his $245.00 back. He tried to cancel it the only way he knew how. If this company is so difficult to work with then can you imagine what it would be like to file a claim?  I dont know what to do now to help my friend.  Would reporting them to the BBB be helpful?