Complaint Review: american careers

United States of America
  • Phone: 312 924 9444
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

american careers what a scam they got going washington dc, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Hey Whatcha Thinkin'?

yeah, this american careers got a scam thing going.  by the time i found out about it,  it was too late.

i couldnt stop the money order that was sent out, they had already cashed it. like the other complaints you cant get through to anyone just a recording over the phone.  They must be scamming alot of people cuz, they have different numbers in different states and they advertise also, hope someone files a class action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-careers/washington-dc-maryland-20006/american-careers-what-a-scam-they-got-going-washington-dc-maryland-790535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hey Whatcha Thinkin'?

AUTHOR: Melody3378 - (United States of America)

Yo'. I juzt got me a job. Theze peps huked me up yo'. The brutha' wuz lookin for sum hulp n got it frum theze peps. Yo' man, I sent n my muney and I am a wurkin wuman now! I ben trin rel hard to fin me a job and thus brutha' names Kelvin I think rung me up on thu fone and wurked with me. Now I ams workin cleanin tha planes. Yo, I think you need to call theze peps for sum hulp! Thez really gud peps if ya feelin me!