Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Reported By: Helping Hands Medical Supply — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America
  • American Cash Awards

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

American Cash Awards Harrassing Phone Calls Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

We are a medical equipment company who was received daily phone calls from an American Cash Awards asking for a "David." We kindly informed the caller that there was no one by the name of David at this number. The caller (male) then has proceeded to call us every day, sometimes several times a day each time asking for a "David."

This past week 2/21/12 the male caller called and got a hold of our main receptionist. She informed him that there was no one here by the name of David and that we are a medical equipment company. He responed with, " You are a fu*king liar" and hung up the phone.

Today 2/2/12 I received another phone call from male who when questioned identified himself as Mike Miller from American Cash Awards. He was calling for David. I informed him that we are a medical equipment company and there is no one here by that name. I asked if he would kindly stop harassing our office staff with the daily phone calls. He said, "Are you a b*tch? Mam, I asked if you were a b*tch?" And then hung up again.

When looking on the website there is a 1-888-888-9025 number posted for American Cash Awards. When I called the number I spoke to a very kind man who informed me that the posted number is NOT FOR AMERICAN CASH AWARDS. He informed me that he receives multiple phone calls a day from upset people that were scammed by American Cash Awards...SO BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-cash-awards/harrisburg-pennsylvania-17113/american-cash-awards-harrassing-phone-calls-harrisburg-pennsylvania-845880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content