Complaint Review: American Cellars

830 DenBest Ct
    Windsor, California
    United States of America

American Cellars Buyer Beware Windsor, California

I too was stupid enough to fall for this sales pitch from LATimes.com. My first shipment was promotional and the wines were decent. I did not read the fine print to realize that I was to receive a shipment of six bottles each month at $110+. If you go to the website, there is no e-mail address to complain.

You have to make a telephone call and I gave up after waiting for 10 minutes or more. I contacted my credit card company and they helped me to cancel my membership. I will admit that the lady at Vinesse was polite and helped close the account.

I will not call my experience a rip-off; it was a case of buyer beware. Try buying a hearing aid from an authorized seller and you will know what a rip-off is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-cellars/windsor-california-95492/american-cellars-buyer-beware-windsor-california-685575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content