Complaint Review: AMERICAN CIRCULATION ENTERPRISES, INC

• Reported By: mauldin South Carolina
  • AMERICAN CIRCULATION ENTERPRISES, INC
    613 FRANKLIN SQ #202
    MICHIGAN CITY, Indiana

AMERICAN CIRCULATION ENTERPRISES, INC RIP OFF MAGANZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS MICHIGAN CITY Indiana

I allowed a young man selling subscriptions door to door in my apartment complex to give me the ultimate tear jerker personal story, and like a fool I bought it hook, line, and sinker. I paid $52. for a subscription on 12/10/08 as a gift for the holidays. Of course, nothing has ever arrived and repeated calls to the company are a joke. Same answer always " we will check with the publisher and call you back. No refund, No magazine, NO HELP.

I did notifiy the managers of the apartment complex and they will no longer allow these people to enter the area, but thats little solice since I am out $52. This company needs to be put out of business immediately, like others I dont have thousands of dollars to take them to court for a refund. Love to hear from anyone who may have a means of lighting a fire under there A@# and getting them to react. thanks for allowing me to post this letter and at least its off my chest.

Thomas
mauldin, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-circulation-enterprises-inc/michigan-city-indiana-46360/american-circulation-enterprises-inc-rip-off-maganzine-subscriptions-michigan-city-indian-444786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content