On November 11th, 2011 my wife and I purchased an American Classic Bakery "Gourmet Whoopie Pie" at a convenience store in Shellman's Bluff Georgia. My wife took a bite and gave it to me and I took a bite. Instantly both of us said there is something wrong with this dessert. It had a heavy chemical smell and tasted toxic. We both had swallowed a bite of the dessert and the after taste remained for almost 2 hours. I belched excessively and could taste the heavy chemical smell. We immediately upon tasting the tainted product returned to the convenience store to warn them that there was definitely something wrong with this product. They offered us a refund but we said no and decided to hold on to the remainder of the product in case we got violently ill. The convenience store clerk immediately gathered up the remaining product and removed it from the shelf. We attempted to contact the company on Saturday but there was no answer machine. I did make contact today and was told that the lady who handles such matters was out to lunch and she would call me back. No call yet. My wife and I are concerned about what was in that product and what did we injest? Was the Gourmet Whoopie Pie tainted with some toxic chemical that could affect our health? If anyone has any advice on where you can get this product analyzed and to see what was in it, that information would be appreciated. I would advise everyone to avoid eating this dessert!!! YUCK!!!
About you? Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense on the Internet. If your business isClick here now..
willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction
Does your business have a bad reputation?Corporate Advocacy Program™
Fix it the right way.
Set the record straight:Arbitration Program
SEO Reputation Management at its best!