Complaint Review: American Classic Motors

• American Classic Motors
    315 big rd
    zieglerville, Pennsylvania
    USA

American Classic Motors Store manager Joe a rude jerk! Nick in internet sales is a liar! zieglerville Pennsylvania

Sold me a defective wheel and promised that if I would leave a positive feedback on ebay that I could throw the wheel away and that they would give me a full credit on PayPal.

After 2 days of not seeing a credit I was reffered to Nick who told me that the person who told me that didn't follow the prodedure and he would call me back.  A day later when I called back I get the store manager Joe who was the rudest person I have spoke with in years!  Long store short, this product is junk and thrown away.  I am out money and have had to deal with liars and rude people, but hey.  They did con me into the positive feedback on ebay.

Learn from my mistake and don't waste your money with these jerks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2017 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-classic-motors/zieglerville-pennsylvania-19492/american-classic-motors-store-manager-joe-a-rude-jerk-nick-in-internet-sales-is-a-liar-1367315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content