Complaint Review: American Credit Acceptance

• Reported By: Robert — San Antonio Texas USA
  • American Credit Acceptance

Nationwide
    USA

American Credit Acceptance A.C.K. Lies lies don't beleave a word they say they should be put out of business. Spartanburg S.C. Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Rip off

Bought a 2003 Honda accord from h&r auto motors in san antonio texas in house financing 3 months later h&r sold it to american credit acceptance. soon after i started having major car issues from transmission to electrical catalytic converter failure ,and i did get behind on my payment they told me at aca they would work with me and defure payments.they did not they repo the car. now how can i get it off my credit report i can not buy a car now with that negative report. i missed work trying to find a bus rought to my job and now have to walk 2 miles take 4 bus routes just to get to work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2015 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-credit-acceptance/nationwide/american-credit-acceptance-ack-lies-lies-dont-beleave-a-word-they-say-they-should-be-1221557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Rip off

AUTHOR: Resha - (USA)

I bought a car for Nissian Dealer Ship. My loan was through  American Credit Acceptance . When I purchase the car it was in march 2016 it was 12,900. I had the car for almost 15 months and the car is 11828.61 . My car note is 369 all my car note money have been going to the interest payment and not the balance, This company have been sued many of times . I can we please get a class action lawsuit on this company.