Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions

• Reported By: Mayfield Heights Ohio
  • American Credit Solutions

Canada

American Credit Solutions ripoff scammed fraud Canada

On 2-7-03 someone had drafted $199.00 from my bank account. I called my bank to get info and they gave me a name (American Credit Solutions), and a toll free number.

When I called the number I was told some package and a credit card (which I never even ordered) were being sent to my old address. I was informed by ACS that all I had to do was cancel and they would refund the money. Then we had to argue as they told me it would take 5 days to wire the money being that they were in Canada. Never understood that one.

Five days went by and nothing so I called back. Repeated this for another five days and then called to speak to a supervisor. Same run around here and when I called back again, the number no longer exists.

Eric
Mayfield Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2003 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-credit-solutions/-/american-credit-solutions-ripoff-scammed-fraud-canada-50252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content