Complaint Review: american credit solutions

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2003
  • Reported By: fitchburg ma
  • american credit solutions

, Florida

I have been wait for a credit card now i find out there will not be one. that means i am out $ 195.00.

now i get this continental auto rescue that was ordered from acs that is going to be taken out of my checking account. i am royally upset. not to forget to mention i must deal with my husban.

i want my money back

lynne
fitchburg, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2002 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-credit-solutions/florida-33614/american-credit-solutions-ripoff-florida-34960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I received a Continental Auto Rescue pamphlet in the mail. It indicated a membership already in force since 3/01/02, and indicated that they were going to charge my checking/savings account of record or credit card for $99 for the annual fee (AAA is $58, so already you can see the rip-off). The expiration of the "trial" membership was today, 4/16/03.

I called 1-800-775-1332. Automated information, which included a number for regular customer service and membership problems, 1-866-849-1964. Calling that number got a recording indicating they were only open 9-5 EST (until 9:15). I also tried calling 1-800-359-4202, which just got me a roadside assistance rep., who gave me (305)891-9598.

When I finally got someone to answer at the 866 number, she promptly took my membership number, and stated that the renewal was cancelled, giving me a cancellation number. If this doesn't actually do anything, I will let everyone here know, but perhaps it will.