Complaint Review: American Dealer Licence inc

714 Enterprise drive suite 103
    Oak Brook, Illinois
    USA

American Dealer Licence inc Scam! Fraud! Be aware!! Oak Brook Illinois

I signed up with this company hoping to get help from them obtain my wholesale dealers Licence. Even after reading a few scam reports and multiple rip off reports similar to mine I decided to talk to a sales rep Paul at their company. When I called and talked to Paul regarding my concerns he was very good at insuring me it was one of situations and promised to take care of me personally and make sure I got my Licence and would help me in establishing myself as a wholesale dealer. Even offered to set me up with few local dealers who can mentor. I started my process on May 12th 2016 and was told it would take roughly 4 to 6 weeks to complete the full process and have my Licence. Today is November 14th 2016 and I still don't have my Licence. Every time I call I get the run around and get placed on long holds, many messages and emails go un responded. I have personally reached out to "Adrian" apparently the Vice President of the company. [continued below]....

..... He is very good and talking and ensuring the process is happening and the state is backed up and taking longer to approve the Licence. After listening to him telling me the same thing for past 3 months I asked for a straight forward answer and to be honest about what's going on, last time we spoke he told me he had a meeting with the state to discuss why the applications have not gotten approved, when I followed up with him he said the state "blew them off and the meeting did not happen" (find it very hard to believe). I also have contacted the state and the state doesn't event have an application for my wholesale dealers Licence. State also mentioned to me they have received many calls against this company. Giving him the many benefits of doubt and explaining to him I have invested my whole savings in starting this he seemed to not care much. I had to tell him I would get my lawyer involved if he is unwilling to give me a straight answer. His response was "do what you want". So as of now not only have I lost thousands, now I am having to pay my lawyer to file a case. Please be aware, it's the same story with me and many others. Don't get sweet talked and their false pretenses of how they have helped so many achieve their goal. It's a scam! Stay as far away as possible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2016 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-dealer-licence-inc/oak-brook-illinois-60523/american-dealer-licence-inc-scam-fraud-be-aware-oak-brook-illinois-1338120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content