Complaint Review: american gold or elite goldor credit card services

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2002
  • Reported By: debary fl
  • american gold or elite goldor credit card services
    48 Bi-State Plaza, pmb 236
    Old Tappan, New Jersey

american gold or elite goldor credit card services false promises dishonest ripoffs rip off scam con artists false promises fraudulent rip-off business mistreated and ripped off Old Tappan New Jersey

I recieved a yellow post card in the mailcongratulating me my credit was approved for $4000 to 7500 guaranteed w/0% interest til 2003. I called the number spoke with a lady who tol me i would be recieving two credit cards, 1 was for a catalog purchases, 2 was the credit card of visa or mastercard.

She told me there were no catches on the card for catalogs that I did not even have to use it to get the visa/mastercard. She said three weeks to get the cards in the mail. I waited 5 weeks and called they said it was on its way fed ex I waited another week and finally recieved a fake peice of plastic they call a credit card and a catolg full of junk! Stuff I wouldn't take if some one gave it to me!

Needless to say there was NO visa/mastercard! In the package was a letter saying I would recieve an APPLICATION for a VISA/MASTERCARD from that issuing bank! I paid $196 DOLLARS for NOTHING! NO CREDIT CARD NOTHING BUT A CATALOG OF CRAP!

*****BEWARE OF AMERICAN GOLD OR ELITE GOLD********

Emily
Debary, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-gold-or-elite-goldor-credit-card-services/old-tappan-new-jersey-07675/american-gold-or-elite-goldor-credit-card-services-false-promises-dishonest-ripoffs-rip-of-17314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content