Complaint Review: American Home Inspection Training

• Reported By: bobjigalog — Port Orchard Washington USA
  • American Home Inspection Training

Nationwide
    USA

American Home Inspection Training AHIT Kept My Deposit Even Though I Cancelled The Very Next Day???????????? Waukesha WI Nationwide

I had been weighing my to start my own business. I had been speaking with a friend of mine who had suggested being a home inspector. I looked into it further and sent out requests for information. I was contacted by Jim with American Home Inspections Training Institute. We corresponded for a little bit and he seemed very informative. I was still trying to see if the classes would be a good fit when he let me know that I needed to put down the deposit to assure I had a space secured for the class that was starting soon which I did, however the very next day I realized that with all the personal things I had going that it wasn't the right time.

I submitted my cancelation request and I figured I would use the services later. Come to find out due to the agreement I signed even though I was cancelling the very next day they had no window for cancellations whatsoever and they charged me $350 for cancelling even though again it was the very next day. I spoke with Jims manager Chad who also was willing to make an exception either. Very poor customer service after the deposit was received now that they had leverage. I hope someone from the company reaches out to me after reading this realize the wrong heere and they make things right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2015 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-home-inspection-training/nationwide/american-home-inspection-training-ahit-kept-my-deposit-even-though-i-cancelled-the-very-n-1272534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content