Complaint Review: American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Reported By: Anna — Johsnton Rhode Island United States of America
  • American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc.
    P.O.Box 63170
    Irving, Texas
    United States of America

American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. MISSAPPROPRIATION OF MORTGAGE PAYMENTS Irving, Texas

They reversed two payments, which they should not have done and now show that we are behind 30 days with each payment made.

We have sent over 13 letters, faxes, and phone calls with proof of every payment made every payment obligation has been met, but they keep sending back the same form letter requesting payments that I do not owe.

I have tired to contact them by phone many, many times, but always get someone who is not fluent in English and requests payment by phone.

If I owed them a payment I would have paid it I wouldn't be making my payments every month on time. No one at AHMSI has been able to put me through the person writing the letters back to me so I can give them a clear explanation on what they need to do to correct THEIR error.

I feel that I am being bullied by this company.  I need someone who will help me get resolution on this matter.  They have now contacted the major credit agencies and my credits shows being delinquent.  Someone please help....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-home-mortgage-servicing-inc/irving-texas-75063/american-home-mortgage-servicing-inc-missappropriation-of-mortgage-payments-irving-tex-847644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content