Complaint Review: American Home Mortgage Servicing - Option One

• Reported By: Daytona Beach Florida
  • American Home Mortgage Servicing - Option One
    P.O. Box 631730
    Irving, Texas

American Home Mortgage Servicing - F/K/A Option One Update: Land Grabers - Forced Forclosure Irving Texas

This is an update to the report that I posted on this website more than two months ago.
It was brought to my attention that American Home Mortgage Servicing is, in fact, a third party that took control of Option One. Further, that American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc., as a third party had no legal right to file a foreclosure claim again me in my local court. At this time, however, since American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc did file for forclosure on my home, the foreclosure is now pending in the court, but as of this posting I have not been notified of a court date.
American Home Mortgage Servicing filed for foreclosure one week or 10 days prior to the date AHMSI give me to either accept or reject the terms AHMSI deemed appropriate to modify my mortgage contract. Even more onnerrous, the terms laid out by AHMSI did not offer any benefit to resolving my mortgage crisis, but instead, only insured that in a short course of time I would end up further bound to a high interest rate as well as all other addditional charges established by AHMSI. The good news is, I did seek and am receiving legal counsel however I must represent myself in the court under Pro Se status. The bad news is, I still have no idea if, or when, I will be asked to vacate my ONLY home; and, even more frightening I have no way to go and not much money left to move anyway.
I hope that in the near future I will be able to provide at least one more update - hopefully, one that is more positive.

Marjorier71
Daytona Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-home-mortgage-servicing-option-one/irving-texas-92856-6949/american-home-mortgage-servicing-fka-option-one-update-land-grabers-forced-forclos-460832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content