Complaint Review: American Home Rescue Bureau

• American Home Rescue Bureau
    5802 East Virginia Beach Boulevard, Suite 122
    Norfolk, Virginia
    United States of America

American Home Rescue Bureau Jon Rubin Home Modification "Document Preparation" Scam Norfolk, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: American Home Rescue Helped me save my home

This firm is a scam. They prepared a document for me that I could have easily done with the guidance of my mortgage company. My modification was cancelled on two separate occasions because this firm's representatives and/or underwriters failed to send in documents that I had submitted to American Home, on multiple occasions in one case. The only time that this company was forthright in communicating with me was when money was due.

They contacted my mortgage company on my behalf ONE time over the course of about six months. They caused my modification to be cancelled. I had to take repeated and exhausting telephone calls from my mortgage company, despite the fact that the representative who sold me on this scam told me that his firm would manage this situation for me. My mortgage was eventually modified, but through an in-house program that I secured on my own.

Do not deal with this firm. Do not deal with Jon Rubin. You are better off dealing with your mortgage company directly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-home-rescue-bureau/norfolk-virginia-23501/american-home-rescue-bureau-jon-rubin-home-modification-document-preparation-scam-norfol-993394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

American Home Rescue Helped me save my home

AUTHOR: DocPrep - (United States of America)

I was undertaking  a search to find a legitimate companies for my required needs and I came upon these scathing comments about American Home Rescue.  Not only did this person not sign his or her name but ironically I used the services of American Home Rescue and was able to reduce my interest rate to 2% and have a principal reduction using their document preparation services so I feel compelled to state this because I am forever indebted to them.

Steve Lambert