Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Al Wenzel — Sarasota Florida USA
American Home Shield
Internet USA

American Home Shield Garbage Disposal Repair Sarasota Internet

Had the absolute worst experience with American Home Shield, the repair service company, even worst than last time. I called them December 8 to replace my garbage disposal. Their promise is to have someone check broken items within 24-48 hours. They told me that they could not keep their word and that they would get back to me. Well guess what? They just got back to me today, December 14, 6 days later. I had a company come out the day I called, December 9 and replace the disposal. I had to do this because the unit is a rental which I explained to AHS. 'It's not our policy' was the answer. The repair cost $500. They choose the low end of the food chain for repairs and don't pay them enough to make the work a priority.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2015 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-home-shield/internet/american-home-shield-garbage-disposal-repair-sarasota-internet-1274118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield