Complaint Review: American Home Shield

• American Home Shield

Nationwide
    USA

American Home Shield Home Warranty Memphis TN

Do not take a warranty out with this company unless you have hours to wait to talk with a customer service representative.

Called on Friday, August 25th my refriderator stop working all food and meat had to me throwen away.  I still do not have a repair company here and today is August 30th.  Of course you do not need a refriderator.

Had customer service representative transfer me to another department to cancel and again I had to wait 45 minutes to learn that I can not cancel until the repair is complete.  In this day and age you can not tell the computer do not take out-stop- payment for SEPTEMBER customer is cancelling.

I have had to call AHS three times to asking when my refrigerator is going to be repaired.  I have spend a

total of 6 1/2 hours on the phone waiting for a CR are you kidding me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-home-shield/nationwide/american-home-shield-home-warranty-memphis-tn-1396761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content