Complaint Review:

• Reported By: David — Chandler Arizona USA
American Home Shield
Nationwide USA

American Home Shield Without honor, without integrity, Nationwide

I had a contract with American Home Shield for over three years.  Last month I had a problem with my garbage disposal.  They gave me the name of the company that was to come out.  I googled the company and found dozens of extremely negative commments.  I called American Home Shield and told them I wanted a different contractor.  There response was "we won't give you a different contractor.  Do you want to get out of your contract?"  I said yes and that was it.  No attempt at trying to please the customer.  What a lousy company.  Compared to some complaints, mine is pretty minor I guess, but it just made my blood boil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2016 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-home-shield/nationwide/american-home-shield-without-honor-without-integrity-nationwide-1295550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield