Report: #1190524

• Reported By: AH4Rsucks! — Houston Texas
  • American Homes 4 Rent

Nationwide
    USA

American Homes 4 Rent AH4R DO NOT USE American Homes 4 Rent - No Work Ethics!!!! Houston Nationwide

I just want to warn people about AH4R. This company has such a horrible reputation that they have their own Hate Page on Facebook with so many horrid stories of how they neglect the tenants, homes, and employees. I wish I had found out sooner!

I am a Realtor that helps individuals find a rental home as well as buy. One of my clients wanted to lease a home that is owned by American Homes 4 Rent. After my clients were approved, they moved in on October 1, 2014. It is now November 21, 2014 and I have still not been paid my commission. (In which they changed the amount from 50% one month's rent to $300) without any notice!

Most companies have 30 days to pay. I have been calling(15x), emailing (21x), and I can not get ANYONE to email or call me back this past 51 days. I did receive an automatic email responce from someone I did not even email stating that they were out of town. (Someone forwarded to the person that they knew wouldn't respond, so that they wouldn't have to)

If it wasn't for the fact that it would cost more than I am getting paid, I would file with Small Claims Court.

I am still waiting for a call/email on when I will be receiving my money.

PLEASE DO NOT USE AH4R, they do not take care of business and just take the rent money. My clients will not be renew their lease.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2014 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-homes-4-rent/nationwide/american-homes-4-rent-ah4r-do-not-use-american-homes-4-rent-no-work-ethics-houston-1190524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content