Complaint Review: American Income, ALTIG

• American Income, ALTIG
    5945 Kathleen Street
    Burnaby, British Columbia
    Canada

I was contacted again by this company who took my resume from workopolis or perhaps Monster. This has been an on going problem for over a year now, and the people calling have not gotten the message. Today it happened again, but they used a different name tag... aka Altig.... aka AIL etc... it has even gotten to a point that I emailed them back stating that I would seek legal methods to stop their harassment....

I just don't know how to get rid of these people and stop them from contacting me. I asked questions of the caller from Altig who did give me a telephone number, but upon calling it to state that I would not be interested, the voice mail didn't even belong to the individual who was calling for the interview.

Perhaps one of the cold calling sales pitches involves recruiting other members into their organization.
For those that are truly interested all the power to them to work for this company.... but perhaps the company should learn that NO is NO and be truthful in their recruitment process... as most of us now are much smarter and will do research on a company in preparation for an interview.

G
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on American Income Life Insurance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-income-altig/burnaby-british-columbia/american-income-altig-ripoff-misleading-employment-recruiting-that-will-not-leave-you-alo-163112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content