Complaint Review: American Leasure Group

• Reported By: PJeans — El Centro California USA
  • American Leasure Group

, Florida
    USA

American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida

Louise Wilson from AGL was a supervisor for AGL. Promising 3 delux cruises all expenses paid, except for gambling and alchol. There was all the promise of $2,000 in money and gift card useage.

I knew it was a scam when I accepted the phone call from this number 1(209)734-1006 out of California. I had to get a blank check and void it out but they wanted account and routing numbers when I refused that information she said she cancelled everything right then and there and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2016 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-leasure-group/florida/american-leasure-group-alg-tried-to-get-a-check-for-595-and-my-bank-account-number-which-1334843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content