Complaint Review: American Leisure / Easy Saver / EMI / Encore Marketing

• Reported By: Downers Grove Illinois
  • American Leisure / Easy Saver / EMI / Encore Marketing
    4501 Forbes Blvd.
    Lanham, Maryland

American Leisure / Easy Saver / EMI / Encore Marketing Deceptive Practices Fraudulent billing No Product Lanham Maryland

$14.95 monthly ($29.90 total per month) deductions since November made via my debit card by both American Leisure and Easy Saver (both subs of EMI Encore Marketing). No idea how they got my card # as I did not purchase anything and have never received any product or service from them.

I called my bank to dispute the charges. My bank also closed my debit acct and said they will reopen a new one under new acct #. I also called Easy Saver, I stated I would involve legal authorities and bring fraud charges as I have never purchased anything from them and never authorized anyone else to do so.

First they said one month would be credited, I insisted on full refund or fraud charges, then they said 2 months would be credited. Further conversation then brought comment that there was a third charge that would be pending after today, again I insisted on full refund or fraud charges. Supposed supervisor then said 3rd month will be credited too. They stated this would take 7 to 10 days. This seems like too lengthy of a time and I am not optimistic but will update this in the future.

In the meantime, I have also filed reports/complaints with the BBB and my Attorney General's office.

Anne
Downers Grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-leisure-easy-saver-emi-encore-marketing/lanham-maryland/american-leisure-easy-saver-emi-encore-marketing-deceptive-practices-fraudulent-bill-232318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content