Complaint Review: American Leisure - Easy Saver

• Reported By: mac — Dallas Texas United States of America
  • American Leisure - Easy Saver

Internet
    United States of America

American Leisure - Easy Saver Urban Nutrition, Easy Saver Hydroxatone Still a Scam, Internet

After reading reports about this company, I'm here to report that American Leisure is alive, well & still scamming the unsuspecting & trusting public.

I tried to cancel this "service" back in June & have had my credit card charged every month since. I am now taking this problem up with my credit card dispute department. How can a company operate this long & continue to get away with what amounts to identity theft?

My latest phone call to once again cancel was answered by a "real" person, but her accent was unintelligiable. I have little confidence that my account will really be cancelled & even less that I will be reimbursed.

Don't fall for this scam because even if you receive the wrinkle cream product, you'll be getting new wrinkles trying to stop their charges to your credit card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-leisure-easy-saver/internet/american-leisure-easy-saver-urban-nutrition-easy-saver-hydroxatone-still-a-scam-inter-543261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content