Complaint Review: AMERICAN READING CLUB

• Reported By: Swanton Ohio
  • AMERICAN READING CLUB
    5175 PERFORMANCE DR
    CUMMING, Georgia

AMERICAN READING CLUB WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION CONTINUING SERVICES NOT WANTED CUMMING Georgia

I ordered magazines 1 yr ago and told them to bill me. The need credit card to start which I ok'd for one time use.They continued to use credit card and I called them and they sent me remaining bill which I paid.

Now I get a letter stating they are continuing services and using my credit card. They stated in letter if you didn't want service to call and cancel. They never answer the phone or call you back.

I have sent a letter to stop this service.

In the mean time I am getting all kinds of magazines I never ordered.

There has got to be a way to STOP this.

Help.

Virginia
Swanton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-reading-club/cumming-georgia-30040/american-reading-club-without-authorization-continuing-services-not-wanted-cumming-georgia-287889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content