Complaint Review: American Safety Council

Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

American Safety Council Delay in receiving certificate Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Certificate Delivery-

46 days ago I completed the online Driver's Education Course in order to divert a speeding ticket.  I have an exceptional driving record.  No tickets in 37 years, I was eager to do this course in order for this not to show on my record.
The course was very convenient on line and I had no problem completing it.  However, the problem is trying to get the certificate of completion.  It very clearly states that your certificate will be mailed to you and you will receive in in 7 to 15 days.  I will now have to go to court and show cause why I have not yet reported before their deadline with my certificate.
I began calling  the A.S.C. on day 17 after completion of the course.  And have called almost twice weekly.  I have had a very long wait on each occasion, and the representative was not a all sympathetic, helpful or friendly.

I have requested a refund of my course cost, that is not happening.  I asked as a courtesy would they please resend it priority mail, not happening.  I was told I could spend additionally monies to have it sent priority or over night.   Their fees for this is higher than what is charged by the post office or Fed Ex.  (More of my money they want!).  At this point it is the principal of the thing.  I will not spend more money on something they promised.  The rep also alluded to the fact that maybe it was taken out of my mail box.  I asked the rep was he looking at my account, he replied yes.  I then asked him did he see that this certificate was being sent to a P.O. box.  He did not respond.

Overall, I feel I have received poor service.  My suggestion is try anything else you can and avoid dealing with these people.  And by the way, this is not a government agency, the name would almost imply that it is.   This is the most disappointing results I have every had from any company.  If I ever need such a service again, I will search diligently to find another source!
I expect to never receive this certificate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-safety-council/orlando-florida-32804/american-safety-council-delay-in-receiving-certificate-orlando-florida-1044102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Certificate Delivery-

AUTHOR: American Safety Council - ()

Thanks for sharing your feedback and concerns with us.

We regret that you are having trouble receiving your completion certificate. We would like to FedEx the document to you ASAP. Can you please call us at 1-800-732-4135 ext 210 or 201. You may need to leave a message, if so just include your order ID, or License number so that we can find your account and immediately change your expectation of never receiving a certificate.

Again, we regret the issue you are experiencing and feel we can resolve it post haste beginning with you calling us and relaying your Account information.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue,

Thanks,