Complaint Review: American Tiger Martial Arts Academy LLC

• American Tiger Martial Arts Academy LLC
    78 Stony Hill Rd #1
    Bethel, Connecticut
    USA

American Tiger Martial Arts Academy LLC Mr. Robs STAY AWAY!!! Bethel Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 3 Month Money Back Guarantee

I have to say that my seven year old son attending this program for over a year and it was a complete disappointment. I do not feel that he learned anything and I strongly feel that the owner only cared about getting paid. My wife signed a contract with him for 2 years and 14 months into it we moved over 20 miles from his school. When I asked him to break the contract he demanded $2000 from me and now we are litigating the matter. Basically he is suing my wife who has is a stay at home mom and mother of 3 children. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS WITH THIS MAN AND DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HAVING YOUR CHILDREN ATTEND THIS SCHOOL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-tiger-martial-arts-academy-llc/bethel-connecticut-06801/american-tiger-martial-arts-academy-llc-mr-robs-stay-away-bethel-connecticut-1143360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

3 Month Money Back Guarantee

AUTHOR: ATMA Owner - ()

Please take a look at our 4.7 Star review on Facebook which has over 30 positive reviews.  As well as our website which has several dozen more form very happy current and past members.

Any concerned reader should contact us directly at 203-798-3646 for a Free Month of classes so you can see for yourself why our over 100 students love us.  In addition, if you mention this report we will provide you with a 3 Month Money Back Guarantee.  If you or your child do not love our program we will refund your money in full and give you $100 for your time.

Thank you for taking the time to read our rebuttal.

The Staff of A.T.M.A.