Complaint Review: American Traffic Solutions

• American Traffic Solutions
    1150 N Alma School Road
    Mesa, Arizona
    USA

American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona

American Traffic Solutions tried to charge my credit card $15 without my consent for a supposed toll I used and incurred a $1.95.

The $15 processing fee is outrageous, but that is not the worst part.

Not only did my rental car company, DOLLAR, not disclose this company's relaitonship with them, but they never told me they would have access to my credit card. More importantly, I paid all of my tolls in cash and have receipts for them.

I had my credit card turn off that card and issue a new credit card with a new number before un-American Traffic Solutions could bill it. I recommend anyone in this situation to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2017 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-traffic-solutions/mesa-arizona-85201/american-traffic-solutions-un-american-traffic-solutions-without-my-consent-they-tried-to-1372720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content