Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, August 04, 2017

• Reported By: marc butler — sanford Florida USA
americanclassicmotors
315 Big Rd , Zieglerville, Pennsylvania USA

americanclassicmotors WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!. I bought a $35 Kuryakyn Accent Vent for my Harley Davidson... it didn't fit, I asked to send back, they asked for a picture... then they told Ebay I had altered the part because I applied double sided tape in a effort to make it stick... and then got my case closed and therefore denied me any return or refund! I have bought 100's of items on Ebay & Amazon, sometimes you have to return for any reason.. do your self a favor do not believe Nick at AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS... he is a liar and will give the run around to avoid any return or refund.... , Zieglerville Pennsylvania

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!. I bought a new $35 Kuryakyn Accent Vent for my Harley Davidson... it didn't fit, I asked to return it, they asked for a photo so they could send to the manufactor..they offered to refund but only after I gave poistive feedback, I said you have to earn good feedback...so after you refund me I will then give you the good feedback! They then they told Ebay I had altered the part because I applied double sided tape in a effort to make it stick/fit... and got my case closed, therefore dening me any return or refund!

I have bought 100's of items on Ebay & Amazon, sometimes you have to return for a reason.. Do yourself a favor do not believe Nick in the parts dept at AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS... he is a liar and will give the run around to avoid any return or refund....even tell lies to Ebay to get your case closed!!!

All this drama for $35.00... for me its the principle!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2017 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/americanclassicmotors/-zieglerville-pennsylvania-19492/americanclassicmotors-what-a-total-rip-off-i-bought-a-35-kuryakyn-accent-vent-for-my-1390458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on americanclassicmotors