Complaint Review: America's Best

• Reported By: Laurie — Ionia Michigan USA
  • America's Best

Nationwide
    USA

America's Best I spent almost $300 they told me I was totally blind in my right eye. Come to find out their so called tests were WRONG. I have a BAD cataract and need surgery and NO glasses. Thieves and Liars... thanks but no thanks. America's Best Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, Michigan Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I spent almost $300 on glasses I did NOT need. They told me I was completely blind in my right eye and come to find out I DO NOT need glasses. I AM NOT BLIND I have a very bad cataract and I am having surgery to have it taken care of so I can see just fine .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/americas-best/nationwide/americas-best-i-spent-almost-300-they-told-me-i-was-totally-blind-in-my-right-eye-come-1396887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content