Complaint Review: Ameristar Financial Servicing Company, LLc

• Reported By: Decatur Georgia
  • Ameristar Financial Servicing Company, LLc
    1795 North Butterfield Rd., Suite 200
    Libertyville, Illinois

Ameristar Financial Servicing Company, LLc Refuse to send me the title of my 2002 KIA Spectra Knafb161015070143; I have made the last payment Libertyville Illinois

Dear Mr. Richrd Wonderlic
This letter has reference to your letter dated 05/28/2008, stating that my contract payment which you stated was overdue in the amount of $28.54; and that I cound take care of the mtter with a visa/Mastercard.
I call your office and explained that I had sent you the payment via Visa Cardit card, my credit card was debit during the month of May on my statement report for 2008.

one of your accounts representeatives talked with me regarding the above matter and stated that you all eceived the payment and the title fro the vehicle (2002 KIA Spectra) would be sent me subsequently thereafter.

My question is why I haven't received the Title for for the above vehicle as your epresentative has stated?

Sincerely,
Darren
Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ameristar-financial-servicing-company-llc/libertyville-illinois-60034/ameristar-financial-servicing-company-llc-refuse-to-send-me-the-title-of-my-2002-kia-spec-344453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content