Report: #207165

• Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • Ameritrust Financial Credit
    30353 US Hwy 19 N
    Clearwater, Florida

Ameritrust Financial Credit ripoff thieves dishonest individuals Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE Employee: rebuttal

This company called me in the pretense of rebuilding my account. They lied and ripped me off of my hard earn money. I called and called the company but could not get a hold of them. I called the number on my caller ID and they kept saying that they were just an operator. Here's the number: 415-901-1680. Both girls were very rude and evading my questions as to why customer care is not there.

Ro
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2006 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ameritrust-financial-credit/clearwater-florida-33761/ameritrust-financial-credit-ripoff-thieves-dishonest-individuals-clearwater-florida-207165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

rebuttal

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

The correct number to call for customer service is866-529-7037.

We would like very much for this customer to call us to see what can be done to resolve this issue.

We do help people rebuild their credit and that is the whole purpose for the credit card. It will give people with less that perfect credit a second chance to raise their score.

Please give us a call.