Complaint Review: Ames Construction

18450 E 28th ave, aurora, co 80011
    aurora, Colorado
    USA

Ames Construction rips employees off! aurora Colorado

When hired on with Ames Construction I had to get a physical. They drove me to the clinic of their choice in their company vehicle. I was told that they would take care of everything it was standard hire practices. 6 months later the clinic is sending me personally to collections because Ames construction has never paid the bill!

I have contacted them on 3 different occasions about this matter and every time they tell me that it will be taken care of that very day. Liars!

I also asked if they would be laying off employees during the winter. All supervisors and managers at the job said no. They said they had work for the winter. Liars! They then layed off 1/3 of the workforce!  So now I dont work there and have an outstanding bill that they forced me to get!

However, I am not upset to not have to work for these people anymore. They do not care about employees at all! They have unsafe work practices and policies and do not utilize employees to their fullest. They simply hire people to run machines and fire them when they feel like it!

Never work for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ames-construction/aurora-colorado-80011/ames-construction-rips-employees-off-aurora-colorado-1106565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content